Accountant | Finance Shared Services
- Post Date:6th April 2018
- Career Level OthersExperience 2-5 Years
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
· Sales order & Budget release.
· Preparation of dishonored cheque report and tracking dishonored cheque and keep SBU informed.
· Processing of dunning letters and monitor dunning notices sent to customers and ensure compliance for timely response to customers/SBU’s by AR cell.
· Ensure consistency in presentation of AR reports and submission of reports as per SLA time lines.
· Project Sysytem billing release.
· Customer code creation and maintaining customer master data.
· Maintaining retention schedule at division level and coordinating with SBU to insure proper provision provided.
· AR Provision report.
· Forecasted AR Provision Report for Cluster
· Preparation of monthly salesman wise ageing report.
· Posting of remittances and Invoice matching.
· One Time Customer outstanding report.
· Releasing PS billing after verification of WIP & Cost reserve at project level.
· Attend AR meeting with SBU’s.
· Supporting AR Controller for various Reports.
· Gift Voucher Reconciliation.
· Claiming of External Vouchers
1. AR Provision Working on the 1st Working day of the Month.
2. Minimum level of control to be submitted by 5th of the month
3. Business performance review pack on the 4th Working day after closing.
4. One time Customer Report
5. Updating GL Schedules wrt AR information
6. Circulating Uncertified AR (Migrated Data) Fortnightly.
7. AFT Cluster Sales Man Wise Ageing Report 4th Working day after Closing.
Outlet Tender Report on weekly basis
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.