Accounts Executive | Shared Services
- Post Date:8th April 2018
- Career Level OthersExperience 2-5 Years
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Within our Finance Shared Services team you will have responsibilites for the below activities
· Current dated Cheques are posted to the customer account and scanned to the bank on time.
· Postdated Cheques are posted to the customer account and hands over to Cash management team for safe keeping on the same day.
· Receipting of remittances and Invoice matching for our internal client base (who will be disclosed at interview stage)
· Constant follow up for the allocation details of cheques lying as unallocated credit in customer account.
Direct clearing of Dealer & Lulu payments based on payment advice provided.
· Weekly Report on unallocated credits or AB documents created in customer account.
· Unidentified credit report once in a week send to commercial executives and follow up for clearing.
· Follow up for AB debits created as a result of cheque clearing.
· Attend AR meetings with SBU’s.
Posting of credit notes to customer accounts.
Assisting AR Controllers for preparing reports
To qualify for this position you will have
Indepth experinece in the above with your current employer.
Have extensive knowledge of AR, cheque payments, Credit notes and remittances
Experience or 3-5 years within a finance function in the region.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Related Jobs (1)
Finance Admin Assistant at InterContinental Hotel Dubai Marina on 19th September 2018 Full Time